Project Agora, a ThinkDigital Group (TDG) company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day to day, we work with over 500 top digital Publishers and E-tailers in EMEA supporting them to maximize the value of each of their website visitors.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission to further grow our Sales team we are looking to hire a Business Development Director. The successful candidate will be based in Cairo.
- Develop and Manage strategic partnerships with the local Online Publishers, Digital Media Agencies and top advertisers
- Assist in the long term establishment of Project Agora’s presence in Egypt
- Be a subject matter expert on Programmatic Media and Native Ads offering
- Building, Owning and Delivering the Strategy & Business Plan of the local office
- Work with end clients, agency partners and high end publishers in the market to develop highly effective marketing programs and monetization solutions
- Assist in recruiting, training, mentoring, and developing local sales team members
- Maintaining a framework of excellent service and great ROI for the company and its clients
- Actively Driving Sales through Insightful and proactive Client minded approach
- Represents the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more agency clients and end clientele.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 6+ years of experience within the Digital Advertising and or Digital Media ecosystem
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media or relevant field
- A keen & curious eye for data analysis and optimization
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, can work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to identify opportunities presented from customers and turn them into projects
- Excellent listening, negotiation presentation and communication skills
- Team player, motivated and self-driven
- Excellent command of the Arabic & English Language
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A performance based bonus scheme
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a self-motivated, dynamic and talented team. Project Agora Company is part of TDG (ThinkDigital Group), recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021.
- The opportunity to be part of an integrated services team in one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA