ForestView is the TDG Marketing and Commerce Agency for the Connected Age, utilizing the power of insights, technology and creativity to bring meaningful and memorable connections between brands and consumers. ForestView, has been engineering performance for its clients across 38 countries.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a strong understanding in Marketing and Advertising, to lead some of the Brands we are working with.
The successful candidate will be based in our HQs in Athens and report to ForestView’s Senior Account Manager.
Do you have what it takes?
- Performing insight-driven and proactive Account Management.
- Responding to day to day client issues
- Identifying business growth opportunities for clients and managing their implementation.
- Monitoring campaign’s performance & client competition
- Achieving performance targets
- Adding value to clients and building long term profitable relationships
- Preparation of presentation, strategy and presentation material
- Monitoring of campaigns and liaising within unit to optimize performance
- Contributes to internal company projects
Required Skills / Experience:
- Excellent account management, communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience of at least 3 - 5 years in advertising and/or marketing.
- Track record in adding value to clients by being proactive, well organized and communicative is a must have.
- A solid understanding of e-commerce and e-business.
- Experience in the Travel sector (e-commerce, web bookings) will be considered a plus.
- Attention to numbers, fun and hard-working personality.
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, can work independently.
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Team player, motivated and self-driven.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
What we offer:
- A career path at the forefront of digital business
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A performance based bonus scheme
- Training and Personal Development Plan & Budget & access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- A vibrant workspace at the center of digital innovation within TDG’s Headquarters in Athens or TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras
- Fresh Fruit Everyday & the best selection of Tea