Project Agora, a ThinkDigitalGroup company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day to day, we work with over 500 top digital Publishers and E-tailers in EMEA supporting them to maximize the value of each of their website visitors.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots brining self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission, we are looking for a talented Product Director who will lead our Marketplace strategy and develop technology & data-led products and consumer experiences that optimize advertiser ROI while maximizing the value for our partner media owners. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in EMEA.
- Own the Marketplace Value Proposition and define the Product Strategy & Roadmap that caters for the distinct needs of our various advertiser and media owner personas.
- Lead and grow the build-up of effective campaign targeting solutions, impactful ad-experiences and mutually beneficial pricing models, while continuously delivering on our partners’ high standards for brand safety, transparency and actionable insights.
- Coach and mentor a team of product managers to lead their strategic area successfully
- Collaborate gracefully with:
- Media Owners, agencies, advertisers and tech partners to get customer feedback analyze competitive landscape, potential partnerships and opportunities.
- UX, engineering, and data teams internally and externally to ideate, prioritize and deliver on your OKRs.
- Marketing and Sales to develop go-to-market strategy and manage launches of new products and features while catering for the overall life-cycle of existing products.
- Be a champion of external/internal knowledge sharing on all things related to shopper marketing, identity and attribution, brand-safety and consumer privacy.
Who you are:
- You have 6+ years product leadership experience in a web applications environment, including managing a team of product managers.
- A 3+ years of hands-on experience with Digital Advertising/Programmatic Tools such as Ad-Servers, CDPs, DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Verification Tools is essential.
- You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with UX and engineering peers, and shipping at scale. We seek proven ability to identify and articulate customer needs and market opportunities into business cases and then after to translate these into clear product requirements and stories.
- You are a compelling storyteller with experience communicating concepts and ideas to engineers, designers and sales teams alike.
- You are tech-savvy and possess a continuous learning and self-development mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance-based bonus scheme
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea every day.
- Τype: Full-time
- Reports to: Head of Product
- Location: Athens, Greece