Project Agora, a ThinkDigitalGroup company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day to day, we work with over 500 top digital Publishers and E-tailers in EMEA supporting them to maximize the value of each of their website visitors.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots brining self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission, we are looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work together with 80+ engineers and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA. Also has the flexibility to be based in Athens or @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras or to work remotely.
- Work with business and product development teams to deliver specifications, requirements, and documentation
- Secure, maintain, monitor, operate and ensure the availability and performance of the cloud infrastructure.
- Automate tasks including builds, deployments and tests.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems and processes.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Optimize, improve, monitor and troubleshoot the CI/CD pipelines
- Actively participate and contribute throughout the entire R&D processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- At least 3 years of hands on related experience
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools(Terraform, Ansible, Chef or equivalent)
- Experience in Kubernetes platform
- Experience in cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, DroneCI)
- Experience in container based technologies (docker/docker-compose, LXC Linux Containers or containerd)
- Experience in Git versioning control system
- Experience in Linux administration
- Knowledge of python/shell scripting languages
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices such as software development life cycles, coding standards, code reviews, distributed revision control systems.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in Agile software development
- Immense curiousity, drive to learn new things and always improve
- Excellent knowledge of English
You may have...
- Knowledge of Prometheus/Grafana Monitoring Stack
- Experience in database administration (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elastic Search)
- Knowledge of Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Kafka, AWS Kinesis, GCP BigQuery/PubSub/Dataflow)
You are …
- Excellent in communication skills
- Flexible and Team-Player
- Methodical and results-oriented
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance-based bonus scheme
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- Τype: Full-time
- Reports to: Development Director Project Agora
- Location: Patras, Athens, Remote