We are on a mission to open up new rich worlds at the intersection of Marketing and Commerce, to the benefit of consumers and local players.
ThinkDigital Group (TDG) has been breaking down the barriers keeping advertising hostage in Europe & the Middle East since 2006. We have successfully been doing it through our four companies: ThinkDigital, ForestView, TailWind and Project Agora. TDG is certified as one of the great working environments in Greece by the esteemed Great Place to Work® organization for 2021.
Join us in discovering rich new worlds at the intersection of Marketing and Commerce, to the benefit of consumers and local players.
We are looking to hire a Business Intelligence Engineer. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work together with 80+ engineers and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA. Also has the flexibility to be based in Athens or @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras or to work remotely.
- Design dashboards, reports and alerts which provide key revenue trends and metrics to ensure data driven business decisions across the company
- Participate in gathering requirements from the stakeholders
- Run Unit tests and ensure the QA of every deliverable project
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, intense, data-driven and results-oriented environment
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Familiarity with SQL and relational database architecture.
- Familiarity with production Big Data, Database or Data Warehousing systems.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of data modeling, warehousing, relational and non-relational storage
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Confident in one or more DBs – SQL Server, RedShift, PostgresSQL, Netezza, Vertica, Snowflake, Oracle, MySQL
- Experience in technical writing and documentation
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development
- Fresh Fruit Everyday & the best selection of Tea
- Τype: Full-time
- Reports to: Data Analytics Manager
- Location: Remote or based in Athens or Patras, Greece