Project Agora, a ThinkDigitalGroup company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day to day, we work with over 500 top digital Publishers and E-tailers in EMEA supporting them to maximize the value of each of their website visitors.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots brining self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission, we are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to manage and expand Project Agora’s Data platform & tools. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in EMEA.
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for our Data platform and Analytics tools
- Analyze and develop solutions to improve our data infrastructure, integrations & data operations efficiency
- Write and prioritize thoughtful and detailed requirements to meet the data needs of our external & internal customers
- Research and partner with companies to leverage their technology & work with a variety of 3rd party market data providers to develop and support the integration of their data
- Be a subject matter expert for your product area and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and solutions
- Emphasize the value of data/analytics and help drive a data-informed culture
- Work collaboratively with team members across different departments incl. Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, AdOps & Sales from product inception to product launch and optimization.
Who you are:
- BSc/MSc in a quantitative field such as mathematics, physics, computer science, statistics
- 4+ years of product management experience with a focus on software products
- 2+ years of experience managing data/analytics tools & systems and design of technical solutions
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Good SQL skills as well as understanding of data concepts (star schemas, relational/non-relational DBs, ETLs) & cloud based big data technologies like BigQuery, DataFlow, Elasticsearch & Kinesis
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies will be considered as a plus
- Tech-savviness and a continuous learning and self-development mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance-based bonus scheme
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday.
- Τype: Full-time
- Reports to: Head of Product
- Location: Athens, Greece