Project Agora, a ThinkDigital Group (TDG) company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day to day, we work with over 500 top digital Publishers and E-tailers in EMEA supporting them to maximize the value of each of their website visitors.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission to further grow our Sales team we are looking to hire a Media Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be based in Cairo.
- Be a subject matter expert on Digital Advertising and Media offering
- Create and optimize Digital marketing programs in order to acquire new customers in local market, increase retention and drive overall sales
- Work with brands and agency partners Egypt to develop highly effective online marketing programs
- Assume accountability and ownership of campaign execution for assigned international clients accounts and facilitate seamless deal executions
- Own budgeting, forecasting and reporting for key performance marketing initiatives
- Provide clients with key insights to improve their media spend ROI utilizing Excellent Account Management skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Media sales experience, preferably with an online Publisher or Ad Network
- A keen & curious eye for data analysis and optimization
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, can work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to identify opportunities presented from customers and turn them into projects
- Excellent listening, negotiation presentation and communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Team player, motivated and self-driven
- Excellent command of the English & Arabic Language
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A performance based bonus scheme
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a self-motivated, dynamic and talented team. Project Agora Company is part of TDG (ThinkDigital Group), recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021.
- The opportunity to be part of an integrated services team in one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA