At TailWind, we work with marketers, agencies and publishers to help them cut through the complexity of digital transformation and accelerate their business fast forward through automated, data-driven marketing solutions.
TailWind is part of TDG and is the exclusive partner of Sizmek - by Amazon, Xandr (previously Appnexus) and Globalwebindex in Central Eastern Europe and Middle East & North Africa regions.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager. She/he will be based in Athens and will report to Tailwind’s Managing Director.
- Manage and grow existing partner relationships
- Monitor global trends, track product adoption & collaborate with internal teams to gather market feedback, evolve the proposition and commercial & business models to successfully position our solutions in each of our markets and drive product update.
- Contribute to craft and deliver product vision; work with internal & external stakeholders to craft a compelling product roadmap that aligns with business strategy; lead the effort to enhance Tailwind’s offering by further developing existing products or launching new initiatives, including business justification, revenue potential and operational impact
- Actively support the sales process: communicate the proposition, drive the development of sales collaterals (presentations, FAQs etc), train teams; participate in key clients’ meetings as the product expert and ensure the right design and delivery of agreed solutions.
- Collaborate with Marketing for thought leadership and Tailwind product marketing initiatives;
- Design and manage product operations and support key cross-functional operational projects
Required Skills / Experience:
- 2-5 years international experience in digital marketing / advertising / ad-tech
- A proactive entrepreneurial attitude with track record on digital project management experience & collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders and/or multimarket projects
- Team player, motivated and self-driven
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Excellent command of the English Language
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skill
- A performance-based bonus scheme
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team. TailWind Company is part of TDG (ThinkDigital Group), recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021.