At TailWind, we work with marketers, agencies and publishers to help them cut through the complexity of digital transformation and accelerate their business fast forward through automated, data-driven marketing solutions.
TailWind is part of TDG and is the exclusive partner of Sizmek - by Amazon, Xandr (previously Appnexus) and Globalwebindex in Central Eastern Europe and Middle East & North Africa regions.
We are looking for a talented Commercial Director. She/he will be based in Athens and will report to Tailwind’s Chief Revenue Officer.
- Be a subject matter expert in Programmatic Media, Advertising Technology and Audience Profiling & Consumer Research offering
- Own & hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and products
- Assist in the development of the sales plan. Design/monitor KPI’s on client acquisition, revenue generation, and gross profit maximization
- Actively drive sales through insightful and proactive client minded approach.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Build long lasting customer relationships
- Own and provide full visibility into sales pipeline across stages & sales forecast
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to craft a compelling offering for clients in Europe by further developing commercial models, enhancing existing products/offering or launching new initiatives and collaborate for the creation of solid business plans (incl. business justification, revenue potential and operational impact)
- Monitor & understand category-specific trends and Tailwind’s offering adoption. Collaborate to evolve the proposition and commercial models to successfully position our solutions in each of our markets. And drive product updates
- Maintain a fully trained knowledgeable commercial team for the European Region
- Be an integral part of the company’s overall Growth Strategy
- Support Tailwind’s Marketing plan & represent the company in conferences & events
- Work closely with other company teams (Product/Marketing/Solutions Engineering/Customer Success) to create a strong proposition for our clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- The right candidate should have been in a Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Consulting position or Senior Leadership position, for at least 8 years.
- She/he should have had full revenue responsibility and a track record in managing and developing people and company sales or business development operations
- Previous Experience & established relationships in Digital Advertising industry is considered to be a major requirement for this position.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills coupled with a strong numbers-oriented way of acting
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A performance based bonus scheme
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team