We're on a mission to Democratize Advertising in Emerging Markets!
Wanna Join Forces?
Project Agora, a TDG company, is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer for its Tech Hub in Patras. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work together with 80+ engineers in one of the biggest Tech Hubs in Patras and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate has the flexibility to work remotely or to be based in Athens or Patras office.
- Work with business and product development teams to deliver specifications, requirements, and documentation
- Secure, maintain, monitor, operate and ensure the availability and performance of the cloud infrastructure.
- Automate tasks including builds, deployments and tests.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems and processes.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Optimize, improve, monitor and troubleshoot the CI/CD pipelines
- Actively participate and contribute throughout the entire R&D processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- At least 3 years of hands on related experience
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools(Terraform, Ansible, Chef or equivalent)
- Experience in Kubernetes platform
- Experience in cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, DroneCI)
- Experience in container based technologies (docker/docker-compose, LXC Linux Containers or containerd)
- Experience in Git versioning control system
- Experience in Linux administration
- Knowledge of python/shell scripting languages
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices such as software development life cycles, coding standards, code reviews, distributed revision control systems.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in Agile software development
- Immense curiousity, drive to learn new things and always improve
- Excellent knowledge of English
You may have...
- Knowledge of Prometheus/Grafana Monitoring Stack
- Experience in database administration (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elastic Search)
- Knowledge of Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Kafka, AWS Kinesis, GCP BigQuery/PubSub/Dataflow)
You are …
- Excellent in communication skills
- Flexible and Team-Player
- Methodical and results-oriented
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance based bonus scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team