Project Agora, a TDG company, is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer for its Patras Tech Hub. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
- Design and execute well-structured test plans and test cases according to acceptance criteria that are defined in product requirements
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Collaborate with developers, DevOps and customer support engineers
- Experience with QA methodologies, process, agile/scrum release cycle and defect tracking
- Ability to execute test cases manually and automated based on product requirements
- Experienced in E2E testing (including Backend, Frontend, UI, DB, logging etc.)
- Enjoys being part of a team that works and learns together
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Completed Military Service for Greek citizen male candidates
- Ability to develop and maintain automation infrastructure and environment. Configuring Jenkins pipeline to be able to run the scripts as part of the CI/CD
- Experienced in BrowserStack or similar testing environment
- Experience with Selenium or similar automation tools
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A competitive performance-based bonus scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team