Project Agora, a TDG company, is a VC backed B2B SaaS solution with presence in over 30 countries. We are proud for our mission to keep the open web open by helping Publishers maximize their value with Tech, Data and Magic.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Product Manager to manage and expand Project Agora’s advertising experiences currently reaching millions of consumers in EMEA every day.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be joining Project Agora’s Product team in Athens and will be working closely with internal teams including Development, Data Analytics and Sales.
- Drive the product strategy and roadmap for our ad experiences including video & display across mobile and desktop to deliver on advertiser outcomes and enhance user experience
- Launch, test & fine-tune new products and features
- Work with Data, Development & Design teams to identify and drive opportunities for improved revenue and user experience through our advertising stack
- Research and partner with 3rd party ad vendors to leverage opportunities via partnerships
- Write and prioritize thoughtful and detailed requirements to realize the experiences of our customers
- Be a subject matter expert for their product area and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and solutions
- Work collaboratively with team members across different departments incl. Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, AdOps & Sales from product inception to product launch and optimization
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working as a product manager in businesses heavy on online, cross-platform user experiences.
- Prior working experience in an advertising / marketing tech company or a digital publishing group will be considered a bonus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Knowledge of design principles, U/X, user & market research, A/B testing, quantitative and qualitative research
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies will be considered as a plus
- Tech-savviness and a continuous learning and self-development mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- A competitive package based on experience and skills
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday