At TailWind, we work with marketers, agencies and publishers to help them cut through the complexity of digital transformation and accelerate their business fast forward through automated, data-driven marketing solutions.
TailWind is part of TDG and is the exclusive partner of Sizmek - by Amazon, Xandr (previously Appnexus) and Globalwebindex in Central Eastern Europe and Middle East & North Africa regions.
We are looking for a qualified Business Development Manager to join our team! The successful candidate will be responsible for developing long term relationships with clients in CEE and overseeing sales. She/he will be based in Athens and report to TailWind’s Chief Revenue Officer
- Be a subject matter expert in Tailwind’s Programmatic Media, Advertising Technology and Audience Profiling & Consumer Research offering
- Build a pipeline of opportunities within Central Eastern Europe, identifying the key agencies, direct-client and publisher sales opportunities and actively drive sales through insightful and proactive client-minded approach
- Maintain and grow relationships with agencies and trading desks, major direct-advertisers and publishers respond to RFPs, build proposals, communicate service offerings and manage client communications
- Own budgeting, forecasting and reporting for activity in CEE
- Keep business up to date with key market developments with industry product and competitor news
- Gather, feedback and support continuous development of product, team and culture
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 3- 5years experience in advertising sales, digital marketing, consulting or media
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Advanced business acumen and analytical skills, ability to control metrics required to exceed sales quotas
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Team player able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals and deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English Language
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skill
- A performance-based bonus scheme
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development