We're on a mission to Democratize Advertising in Emerging Markets!
Wanna Join Forces?
TDG has been breaking down the barriers keeping advertising hostage in Europe & the Middle East since 2006. We have successfully been doing it through our four companies: ThinkDigital, ForestView, TailWind and Project Agora.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based in Patras.
- Design dashboards, reports and alerts which provide key revenue trends and metrics to ensure data driven business decisions across the company
- Participate in gathering requirements from the stakeholders
- Run Unit tests and ensure the QA of every deliverable project
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, intense, data-driven and results-oriented environment
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Familiarity with SQL and relational database architecture.
- Familiarity with production Big Data, Database or Data Warehousing systems.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience in technical writing and documentation
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance based bonus scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team