We're on a mission to Democratize Advertising in Emerging Markets!
Wanna Join Forces?
Project Agora, a TDG company, is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Senior Software Engineer for its Patras Tech Hub. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will based @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
You will ...
- Work with business and product development teams to deliver specifications, requirements, and documentation
- Produce well-designed, testable code and execute full software development life cycle
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Actively participate and contribute throughout the entire R&D processes. Outside the box thinking is required to bring cutting edge technology in-house
You have ...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- 5+ years of experience in designing/implementation of SQL or NoSQL database systems.
- Hands on experience with database systems like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
- Experience in design, implement and enhance ETL (Extract Transfer Load) processes.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices such as software development life cycles, coding standards, code reviews, distributed revision control systems, continuous test/build/deploy, and production support.
- Familiarity with scripting languages like Python.
- Excellent knowledge of English
You may have ...
- Experience in Cloud Environments like GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience in Streaming Technologies such as Apache Spark, Flink.
- Experience in Message Queue Systems like RabbitMQ, kafka.
- Experience in Tasks Queues like Celery, Google Tasks, Google Pub/Sub.
- Experience with caching tools like Redis.
You are …
- Excellent in communication skills
- Flexible and Team-Player
- Methodical and results-oriented
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance based bonus scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team