We're on a mission to Democratize Advertising in Emerging Markets!
Wanna Join Forces?
TDG has been breaking down the barriers keeping advertising hostage in Europe & the Middle East since 2006. We have successfully been doing it through our four companies: ThinkDigital, ForestView, TailWind and Project Agora.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based in Athens.
- Oversees the general accounting function
- Provides technical accounting guidance and support to all company entities
- Coordinates work relating to external audits
- Provides financial projections by coordinating budget/forecast preparation, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial information, advising departments on the collection and analysis of data
- Provides timely and accurately data for the support of the reporting process to management
- Prepares company & Group reports for the financial analysis and presents them to the management (balance sheet, annual statements, cost analyses etc.)
- Manages the account reconciliation process by providing guidance to the team members
- Oversees the financial and tax audit process
- Ensures tax payment optimization
- Overviews the transfer price file preparation and submission
- Recruits, leads and coaches a strong accounting team
- Overviews external accountants
- Works closely with the company Departments
- Oversees the general Treasury & Collection function
- Oversees the Credit Control Process
- Recruit, leads and coaches a strong Treasury & Credit control team
- Prepares company & Group reports for Cash-flow Management & Aging (collections)
- Takes all necessary actions to ensure on-time payments to providers and collections from clients
Required skills / abilities:
- 10 years+ of experience in Accounting with at least 5 years in relevant positions, preferably within a multinational business
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Understanding of Technology and/or
- Prior management experience required
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are mandatory & ability to lead and develop high-performing teams
- Project Management skillset is required
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- Fresh Fruit Everyday & the best selection of Tea