Project Agora, a TDG company, is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a DevOps Engineer for its Patras office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
- Monitor, operate and ensure the availability and performance of our microservices
- Dockerize our microservices and deploy them to production Kubernetes cluster
- Setup and manage CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Manage our elastic stack cluster
- Database Backups and log file management
- Develop performance and functional test scripts in python
- Actively participate and contribute throughout the entire R&D processes. Outside the box thinking is required to bring cutting edge technology in-house
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Experience in Linux administration
- Experience in Git
- Experience in scripting and automation skills using Bash and Python languages
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices such as software development life cycles, coding standards, code reviews, distributed revision control systems, continuous test/build/deploy, and production support
- Experience in docker and docker-compose tools
Experience in infrastructure-as-code frameworks like Ansible, Chef or equivalent
- Experience in Jenkins Platform
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance based bonus scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team