Project Agora, the programmatic and native advertising company of TDG, has been partnering with top local advertisers and more than 500 publishers across EMEA since its launch in 2014 to keep the Open Web Open.
Project Agora has recently launched its Commerce product, to address the Retail Media gap in the Greek ecosystem of e-Commerce. Project Agora Commerce provides Advertisers with the opportunity to promote their products within e-Commerce sites, starting with the Health & Beauty Sector.
Project Agora is seeking to hire a Senior Business Development Executive to join the Advertiser Sales team, based in its Athens office.
Do you have what it takes?
- Be a subject matter expert on Project Agora’s Commerce and Media offerings and effectively communicate their value proposition to potential clients.
- Research and develop targeted prospect lists in order to generate new qualified opportunities through outbound initiatives.
- Maintain and grow relationships with clients in order to respond to RFPs, build campaign plans and communicate service offerings
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Assume accountability and ownership of campaign execution for assigned client accounts and facilitate seamless deal executions
- Provide clients with key insights to improve their Return on Advertising Spend utilizing Excellent Account Management skills
- Cross-sell new functionalities and upsell into new categories of products.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Achieve performance standards and goals set by management.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably within the Digital Advertising and/or e-Retail ecosystem
- BA/ BSc on Marketing /Communications/Business/Analytics related field
- Strong commercial acumen
- A keen & curious eye for data analysis and optimization
- Proactive, responsible, self-starting
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Able to identify opportunities presented from customers and turn them into projects
- Outstanding listening, negotiation presentation, communication and account management skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Team player, motivated and self-driven
What we offer:
- A competitive package based on experience and skills
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday