Project Agora, a TDG company, is a VC backed B2B SaaS solution with presence in over 20 countries. We are proud for our mission to keep the open web open by helping Publishers maximize their value with Tech, Data and Magic.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Product Manager to manage and expand Project Agora’s Data platform & tools.
The successful candidate will be joining Project Agora’s Product team and will be working closely with internal teams including Development, BI and Operations.
The successful candidate will be based in Athens office.
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for our Data platform and Analytics tools
- Analyze and develop solutions to improve our data infrastructure, integrations & data operations efficiency
- Write and prioritize thoughtful and detailed requirements to meet the data needs of our external & internal customers
- Research and partner with companies to leverage their technology & work with a variety of 3rd party market data providers to develop and support the integration of their data
- Be a subject matter expert for your product area and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and solutions
- Emphasize the value of data/analytics and help drive a data-informed culture
- Work collaboratively with team members across different departments incl. Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, AdOps & Sales from product inception to product launch and optimization
Required Skills & Experience:
- BSc/MSc in a quantitative field such as mathematics, physics, computer science, statistics
- 3+ years of product management experience with a focus on software products
- 2+ years of experience managing data/analytics tools & systems and design of technical solutions
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Good SQL skills as well as understanding of data concepts (star schemas, relational/non-relational DBs, ETLs) & Big Data technologies like Hive, Spark & Kafka.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies will be considered as a plus
- Tech-savviness and a continuous learning and self-development mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- A competitive package based on experience and skills
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday