Project Agora owns and operates the leading programmatic private marketplaces across CEE, SE Europe and MENA. Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Junior Finance Analyst, for its Athens office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in EMEA.
The successful candidate will be based in Athens.
• Assists in the preparation of month-end reporting
• Performs variance analysis to Budget/Forecast
• Takes part in management accounts reconciliation
• Participates in Budget process
• Ensures that financial / accounting process documentation is updated
• Engages in ad-hoc financial projects
Required skills / abilities:
• BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant field
• Master Degree will be considered as advantage
• 1-2 years of experience in finance or accounting, preferably in a multinational company, will be considered a plus
• Analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
• Proactive, detail oriented
• Effectively handles multiple tasks and special assignments
• Advanced Excel skills
• Fluency in English
What we offer:
Your application was submitted successfully.