Project Agora owns and operates the leading programmatic private marketplaces across CEE, SE Europe and MENA. Project Agora, is seeking to hire an Sales Development Representative, fluent in the Arabic language, for its Athens office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in EMEA.
The successful candidate will be based in Athens.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be a subject matter expert on Project Agora’s offering and effectively communicate its value proposition to potential clients.
- Research and develop targeted prospect lists in order to generate new qualified opportunities through outbound initiatives.
- Fully qualify and manage leads effectively to maximize sales opportunities.
- Work as part of the broader commercial and growth teams to improve execution and drive great team results.
- Track activity and maintain reporting within Project Agora CRM systems.
- Utilize company platforms and tools to Achieve qualified lead/sales call targets
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or relevant numeric field.
- 1-3 years experience in Digital Media
- Comfortable with web-based applications and MS office Suite.
- Good presentation, communications and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with different levels of people.
- Willingness to learn and constantly keep up with trends and best practices.
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, can work independently.
- Excellent command of the English and Arabic language. Knowledge of the Digital Advertising ecosystem will be considered a plus.
What’s in it for You:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A performance-based bonus scheme.
- Being part of a constantly moving and developing industry.
- Training and professional development plan & budget.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development.
- Fresh Fruit Everyday & the best selection of Tea.