Project Agora, the programmatic and native advertising company of TDG, has been partnering with top local advertisers and more than 500 publishers across EMEA since its launch in 2014 to keep the Open Web Open.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Media Sales Manager for its Athens office.
Do you have what it takes?
- Be a subject matter expert on Project Agora’s offering and effectively communicate its value proposition to potential clients.
- Research and develop targeted prospect lists in order to generate new qualified opportunities through outbound initiatives.
- Maintain and grow relationships with agencies and end-clients in order to respond to RFPs, build campaign plans, communicate service offerings
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Assume accountability and ownership of campaign execution for assigned client accounts and facilitate seamless deal executions
- Provide clients with key insights to improve their media spend ROI utilizing Excellent Account Management skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Achieve performance standards and goals set by management.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 2-4 years of sales experience, preferably within the Media or Digital Advertising ecosystem
- BA/ BSc on Marketing /Communications / Business related field
- A keen & curious eye for data analysis and optimization
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, can work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to identify opportunities presented from customers and turn them into projects
- Outstanding listening, negotiation presentation and communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Team player, motivated and self-driven
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A performance-based bonus scheme
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a self-motivated, dynamic and talented team