Project Agora, the programmatic and native advertising company of TDG, has been partnering with top local advertisers and more than 500 publishers across EMEA since its launch in 2014 to keep the Open Web Open.
Project Agora, a TDG company, is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Publisher Development Manager.
The successful candidate will be based in Dubai.
- Be a subject matter expert on Yield Optimization, Programmatic Media and Native Ads offering
- Building, Owning and Delivering the Strategy & Business Plan of the Publishers Sales team
- Assist in training, mentoring, and developing local sales team members
- Work with Online Media Groups and high end Publishers in MENA to develop highly effective monetization solutions and facilitate seamless deal executions
- Own budgeting, forecasting and reporting for key markets in GCC and North Africa
- Maintaining a framework of excellent service and great ROI for the company and its clients
- Actively Driving Sales through Insightful and proactive Client minded approach
- Representing the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more Publishers and end clients.
- Effectively communicating the value propositions with different presentations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of sales experience, preferably within the Digital Advertising ecosystem
- A keen & curious eye for data analysis and optimization
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, can work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to identify opportunities presented from customers and turn them into projects
- Excellent listening, negotiation presentation and communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Team player, motivated and self-driven
- Excellent command of the English & Arabic Language
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A performance based bonus scheme
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a self-motivated, dynamic and talented team
- The opportunity to be part of an integrated services team in one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA