Project Agora, a TDG company, is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Yield Optimization Executive for its TDG’s Tech Hub. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
Key Responsibilities :
- Increase yield through data analysis for better eCPM on a daily basis.
- Manage the relationship & optimization of Project Agora’s partner technologies
- Provide data-driven recommendations which will grow publishers’ revenue
- Work closely with Customer Success & Support team to coordinate the optimization of Project Agora’s publishers
- Fully up to date with product updates from monetization platforms: New Features / Formats, APIs, Certification Programs.
- Forecasting the impact of changes and upgrades in terms of eCPMs on Project Agora’s publishers
Required Skills & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office
- Good analytical skills
Big Plus :
- Familiarity with SSP platforms (Google Ad Manager, Rubicon, Criteo etc.)
- Experience on working with data from various platforms (DSPs, SSPs, DFP, DMPs etc.)
- Understanding of online ad serving concepts, RTB, programmatic buying
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience with BI/ data visualization tools
What we offer:
The opportunity to be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A super competitive performance based bonus scheme
- Α modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday