We're on a mission to Democratize Advertising in Emerging Markets!
Wanna Join Forces?
TDG has been breaking down the barriers keeping advertising hostage in Europe & the Middle East since 2006. We have successfully been doing it through our four companies: ThinkDigital, ForestView, TailWind and Project Agora.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based in Patra.
- Welcomes visitors and provides assistance/direction as needed.
- Manages incoming phone calls and correspondence
- Maintains/Monitors various documents of company as related to Employee facing information
- Acts as contact point to external partners and internal partners for meetings or requests or event planning
- Organizes appointments as needed for company meetings
- Organizes/maintains offices spaces
- Manages travel arrangements for company
- Manages office supply stock and update/order as necessary
- Works with accounting department to ensure timely bill payments for any office items
- Supports the hiring process of company through cooperation with HR and hiring managers
- Supports staff with office related requirements
Required skills / abilities:
- 1-2 years of experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Proactive, detail oriented
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- Fresh Fruit Everyday & the best selection of Tea