Project Agora is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them. Is a VC backed superfast growing company, part of ThinkDigital Group, a Digital Marketing leader.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Publisher Support Executive for its Patras Tech Hub. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
- Be an agent at our Support team, able to provide accurate solutions to our clients, Resolve or elevate tickets.
- Work with internal and external teams in order to provide solutions
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Onboard/Set new publishers in all existing platforms we use
- Troubleshoot and debug Project Agora sites
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Able to prioritize and deliver to very tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal
- Understand client challenges and come up with innovative ideas to solve them
- Be a Voracious Learner - Has the desire and ability to become a deep expert in hundreds of use cases across multiple products
- Have a Take Charge Attitude - All the expertise in the world is useless if you can’t own finding the solution, and telling the customer exactly what needs to happen to solve the problem
- Hands on experience on web technologies will be considered as an extra asset.
What you will be doing:
Typical Tier1 agents are trained to handle a few dozen of the most basic use cases. In our organization, as a Tier1 agent you will WOW the customer with your deep knowledge of the product covering hundreds and hundreds of use cases.
Tier1 Agents have excellent customer service, exceptional communication skills and have a desire to continually be challenged in learning new products. L1s are expected to quickly resolve a customer issue or escalate to other groups if beyond their scope.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work within structured support team, using support tools
- Be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday