Project Agora, the programmatic and native advertising company of TDG, has been partnering with top local advertisers and more than 500 publishers across EMEA since its launch in 2014 to keep the Open Web Open. Project Agora, is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Software Engineer for its Patras Tech Hub. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
- Work with business and product development teams to deliver specifications, requirements, and documentation
- Produce well-designed, testable code and execute full software development life cycle
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Actively participate and contribute throughout the entire R&D processes. Outside the box thinking is required to bring cutting edge technology in-house
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- 5+ years of experience in designing/implementation of SQL or NoSQL database systems.
- Hands on experience with database systems like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
- Experience in design, implement and enhance ETL (Extract Transfer Load) processes.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices such as software development life cycles, coding standards, code reviews, distributed revision control systems, continuous test/build/deploy, and production support.
- Familiarity with scripting languages like Python.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent in communication skills
- Flexible and Team-Player
- Methodical and results-oriented
- Experience in Cloud Environments like GCP (Google Cloud Platform), in Streaming Technologies such as Apache Spark, Flink, in Message Queue Systems like RabbitMQ, kafka, in Tasks Queues like Celery, Google Tasks, Google Pub/Sub and with caching tools like Redis will be considered as extra assets.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented teamFresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- Access to TDG’s Library
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday