We are on a mission to open up new rich worlds at the intersection of Marketing and Commerce, to the benefit of consumers and local players.
ThinkDigital Group (TDG) has been breaking down the barriers keeping advertising hostage in Europe & the Middle East since 2006. We have successfully been doing it through our four companies: ThinkDigital, ForestView, TailWind and Project Agora.
As TDG’s Accounting Director, you’ll join an established and fast-paced environment to perform effective financial management that will allow the holding group to propel to the next level. You will be responsible for the accounting dept. of our holding group and oversee the accounting operations in the companies we have invested in.
Being part of a fast-growing scale-up organization, the role requires an energetic, agile and highly technical financial professional, who can recruit, lead and coach a strong accounting team of 8 members and work closely with all company departments. He/she should adapt to growth and change, utilizing technology and management skills to create the needed digital transformation and efficiency improvements.
- Oversee all aspects of general accounting function.
- Manage the account reconciliation process by providing guidance to team members.
- Provide timely and accurately data for the support of the reporting process to management.
- Leverage best practices, industry standards, methodologies and frameworks to define and execute on the transformation vision and strategy.
- Scope and structure assessment team’s work-streams, deliverables, timelines, and key milestones to be consistent with overall Strategy Plan.
- Work with Business Process Outsourcing (BPOs) and other cross-functional business partners to prioritize process improvement initiatives impacting the R2R and assist with planning and managing the project roadmap.
- Project management on finance transformational projects related to accounting dept.
- Owner of documentation, workflows, and KPIs ensuring the effectiveness of the accounting process.
- Responsible for the preparation of company & group annual Financial Statements based on the IFRS.
- Ensure tax payment optimization.
- Oversee all intra-group transactions, contracts and loan agreements.
- On an ongoing basis, identify areas of improvement; research best practices and offer guidance and recommendations for process changes and potential solutions.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of experience in Accounting, with at least 3 years in relevant positions, preferably within a multinational business
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Understanding of Technology
- IFRS experience, official certification is a plus
- Management experience and Project Management skillset is a must
- Previous experience in a multinational company would be considered an advantage
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills for the management of a high-performance team
- Proficient level in English
Benefits & Perks
TDG is certified as one of Best Workplaces™ for 2022. . We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- Training and professional development plan & budget.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Fresh fruit and the best selection of tea every day.
TDG offers a hybrid working model. Team members all over the EMEA region currently can meet in person. TDG continues to grow our team by conducting a remote-first onboarding process
Please visit the Recruitment Privacy Notice site.