ForestView, a TDG company, is seeking to hire a Client Partnerships Account Manager for its Integrated Marketing practice.
Forestview grows brands to their customers’ expectations. Its diverse, multidisciplinary teams build direct, data-rich consumer experiences across the touchpoints that matter, to enable effective brand storytelling, personal engagement and commercial uplift. Some of the brands we help grow are Alumil, Bristot, Euroclinic, Frezyderm, Marketing Greece, Psichogios, Sani/Ikos, Simply Burgers, Vechro, etc.
We seek an ambitious, "digital native" Client Partnerships Account Manager, with a highly developed business acumen to facilitate business growth for some of our distinguished partner brands.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience in providing digital marketing consulting and activation services gained in a digital marketing or consulting agency. Willing to roll up their sleeves, they will be capable of zooming in detail whilst seeing the Forest for the Trees to be able to grasp strategic opportunities and deliver.
- Contributes to market analysis and consumer journey mapping by gathering, analyzing and turning data into actionable insights that feed into client planning and recommendations.
- Executes the integrated account plans spanning across business and marketing Strategy, Creative, Media, CX and Commerce, being responsible to achieve the agreed Business KPIs.
- Acts as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client growth needs and opportunities and owns the orchestration of all related internal and external teams and the successful execution of client projects, on brief, on budget and on time.
- Conducts all necessary client administration work (CRM, Meeting minutes, Work Orders, ERP, invoices) and contributes to the monitoring of profitability of their own clients as required by the business.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has relevant experience (3+ years) within the digital marketing, consulting, e-commerce industry.
- Has a proven track record of creating business opportunities and delivering results in a very competitive environment with proven delivery of bottom-line profitability to a business.
- Has a proven track record in project management in a structured business environment, that can consistently deliver projects on time and on brief.
- Has a consultative selling approach and the ability to build and retain client relationships.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and the ability to draw decisions and devise plans based on data coupled with an understanding of the value and the role creativity has in impacting shopping behavior.
Benefits and Perks
ForestView company is part of TDG, recognized as a Best Workplaces™ for 2022. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A career path at the forefront of digital business.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A competitive performance-based bonus scheme.
- A budgeted training and professional development plan.
- A vibrant workspace at the center of digital innovation within TDG’s Headquarters.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid-time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Health insurance scheme.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
- Fresh fruit everyday and the best selection of tea.
ForestView offers a hybrid working model. Team members can meet in person every other week until the end of 2022. ForestView continues to grow our team by conducting a remote-first onboarding process.