ForestView, a TDG company, is the Marketing Agency for the Connected Age
Forestview grows brands to their customers’ expectations. Its diverse, multidisciplinary teams build direct, data-rich consumer experiences across the touchpoints that matter, to enable effective brand storytelling, personal engagement and commerce.
We are looking for a seasoned, hands-on Intern to team up with ForestView’s teams.
The successful candidate will be based at the TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
- Manage platforms (adservers) for setting up and supporting ad campaigns.
- Monitor the delivery and performance of advertising campaigns and create reports for both internal users and clients.
- Work with internal and external teams in order to understand, manage and resolve technical issues in the context of implementing the advertising actions.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has an intellectual curiosity with a desire to work at the forefront of Digital Marketing and Commerce industries.
- Studies or holds a BSc or MSc degree in Computer Engineering, Maths or in a related field.
- Is passionate about e-Commerce or Digital Marketing.
- Displays an excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Has excellent communication in English both verbal and in writing.
- Is an enthusiast about working in a modern workplace, dynamic, fast-paced and performance-driven environment.
- Enjoys being part of a team that works and grows together with a learning mindset.
Benefits and Perks
ForestView company is part of TDG, recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A career path at the forefront of digital business.
- A vibrant workspace at the center of digital innovation within TDG’s Headquarters.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid-time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
- Fresh fruit and the best selection of tea every day.