ForestView, a TDG company, is the Marketing Agency for the Connected Age.
Forestview grows brands to their customers’ expectations. Its diverse, multidisciplinary teams build direct, data-rich consumer experiences across the touchpoints that matter, to enable effective brand storytelling, personal engagement and commerce.
We are looking for an ambitious, "digital native" Account Director with a highly developed business acumen and the ability to lead and inspire our internal multidisciplinary teams in our mission to facilitate business growth for our partner brands by building directly to consumer relationships a data-driven customer focus.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience in the provision of marketing communications and e-commerce services gained in a marketing/consulting agency, a retailer or a brand. Willing to roll up their sleeves, they will be capable of zooming in the detail whilst seeing the Forest for the Trees to be able to grasp strategic opportunities and deliver.
The successful candidate will be based at the TDG HQ in Athens and will report to ForestView’s Managing Director.
- Provides direction, mentors and develops a team of ambitious client partners in finding solutions to both client and internal challenges. Fosters a collaborative, productive and empowering working environment.
- Leads the planning & activation of integrated account plans spanning across marketing, creative, media, technology, etc., being accountable to achieve the agreed Business KPIs.
- Monitors internal and external costs, ensuring positive P&L for the clients assigned to their team, taking active action to affect manhours as well as internal and external suppliers.
- Supports new business efforts (planning, pitching and onboarding) and determines the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives.
- Provides accurate and timely financial forecasting for clients on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually level as required by the business.
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of client handling assigned to their team, from setting and signing off client KPIs, to ensuring timely and efficient internal briefing and delivery, ensuring smooth and efficient inter-departmental collaboration.
- Orchestrates internal and leads external client business reviews and strategic briefs, to ensure mid-term KPIs are met and maintain long-term strategy alignment, as well as explore possible new opportunities for client growth.
- Provides a strategic point of contact for the senior level management of our clients, establishing long-lasting trustful relationships built on tangible business success.
- Owns and signs off the onboarding process of new clients (KPIs, commercial terms, way we work, resources, deliverables).
We’re looking for someone who
- Has a high-flyer and extensive (5+ years) relevant experience within the consulting, e-commerce, technology or digital marketing industry.
- Has a proven track record of creating business opportunities and delivering results in a very competitive environment with proven delivery of bottom-line profitability to a business.
- Displays a track record of building and leveraging relationships with senior people in large and small organizations, mastery of consultative selling and ability to build, lead and retain a high performing and demanding teams.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and the ability to draw decisions and devise plans based on data coupled with an understanding of the value and the role creativity has in impacting shopping behavior.
Benefits and Perks
ForestView company is part of TDG, recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A career path at the forefront of digital business.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A super competitive performance-based bonus scheme.
- A budgeted training and professional development plan.
- A vibrant workspace at the center of digital innovation within TDG’s Headquarters.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid-time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Health insurance scheme.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
- Fresh fruit every day and the best selection of tea.
ForestView offers a hybrid working model. Team members can meet in person twice per week until the end of 2021. ForestView continues to grow our team by conducting a remote-first onboarding process.