ForestView, a TDG company, is the Marketing Agency for the Connected Age.
Forestview grows brands to their customers’ expectations. Its diverse, multidisciplinary teams build direct, data-rich consumer experiences across the touchpoints that matter, to enable effective brand storytelling, personal engagement and commerce.
We seek an ambitious, "digital native" Account Manager, with a highly developed business acumen and the ability to lead and inspire our internal multidisciplinary teams in our mission to facilitate business growth for our partner brands by building directly to consumer relationships with a data-driven customer focus.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience in providing marketing and e-commerce services gained in a marketing/consulting agency, a retailer or a brand. Willing to roll up their sleeves, they will be capable of zooming in the detail whilst seeing the Forest for the Trees to be able to grasp strategic opportunities and deliver.
The successful candidate will be based at the TDG HQ in Athens and will report to ForestView’s Managing Director.
- Executes the integrated account plans spanning across marketing, creative, media, technology, etc., being responsible to achieve the agreed Business KPIs.
- Plans and monitors the budget and timely execution of client activations.
- Contributes to the accurate and timely financial forecasting for their own clients on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually level as required by the business.
- Owns the orchestration of all related internal and external teams and the successful execution of client projects, on brief, on budget and on time.
- Contributes to the client business reviews providing, data and insights.
- Acts as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client requests, needs and opportunities.
- Contributes to market analysis and consumer journey mapping by gathering required data.
- Handles new client onboarding in accordance to the company processes for each service type.
- Conducts all necessary client administration (Podio CRM, Meeting minutes, Work Orders, ERP, invoices).
We’re looking for someone who
- Has relevant experience (3+ years) within the consulting, e-commerce, advertising or digital marketing industry.
- Has a proven track record of creating business opportunities and delivering results in a very competitive environment with proven delivery of bottom-line profitability to a business.
- Displays a track record of delivering integrated brand communications, mastery of consultative selling and ability to build and retain client relationships.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and the ability to draw decisions and devise plans based on data coupled with an understanding of the value and the role creativity has in impacting shopping behavior.
Benefits and Perks
ForestView company is part of TDG, recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A career path at the forefront of digital business.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A super competitive performance-based bonus scheme.
- A budgeted training and professional development plan.
- A vibrant workspace at the center of digital innovation within TDG’s Headquarters.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid-time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Health insurance scheme.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
- Fresh fruit everyday and the best selection of tea.
ForestView offers a hybrid working model. Team members can meet in person twice per week until the end of 2021. ForestView continues to grow our team by conducting a remote-first onboarding process.