We are on a mission to open up new rich worlds at the intersection of Marketing and Commerce, to the benefit of consumers and local players.
ThinkDigital Group (TDG) has been breaking down the barriers keeping advertising hostage in Europe & the Middle East since 2006. We have successfully been doing it through our four companies: ThinkDigital, ForestView, TailWind and Project Agora.
We are seeking to hire an Information Systems Director, to develop, plan, and implement the company information technology strategy. The work of the IS Director will align the organizational technology objectives with the business needs, improve technological cost-effectiveness, and manages security across all company platforms and tools.
Within our growing organization, you will have the opportunity to work together with 200+ talented professionals and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
The successful candidate has the flexibility to be based in Athens at TDG’s Headquarters or at the TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
- Developing and executing the IT roadmap that aligns technology to the companies’ growth plan.
- Ensuring the cyber and data security of the organization and implementing a successful cyber security culture for the employees.
- Develop and maintain Disaster Recovery and Business continuity plans.
- Managing the technological infrastructure (enterprise software, networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance, ensuring security and regulatory compliance.
- Defining standards and methods for data exchange and interconnection of company information systems (e.g ERP, CRM, Ticketing & Collaboration platforms, BI apps, Customer Service platforms etc.).
- Ensure compliance and contribute to the design of Data Protection regulatory requirements such as GDPR.
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date Information Security policies, IT standards and user guidelines.
- Heavily Contributing to the procurement process to ensure the technological quality standards.
- Preparing and Optimizing IT budgets.
We’re looking for someone with
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, or related business field.
- 3+ years of Information Services management experience.
- Expertise with Information Security and Privacy practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies.
- Has experience in strategic planning, leadership, and development.
- Has excellent communication skills in Greek and English.
- Relevant security industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CHPS).
- Knowledge of ISO 2700X or any other relevant standard.
- Familiar with API development solutions.
Benefits & Perks
TDG is certified as one of the great working environments in Greece by the esteemed Great Place to Work® organization for 2021. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- Training and professional development plan & budget.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Fresh fruit every day & the best selection of tea.
- Location: Based in Athens or Patras, Greece
ThinkDigital Group offers a hybrid working model. Team members all over the EMEA region can meet in person twice per week until the end of 2021. ThinkDigital Group continues to grow our team by conducting a remote-first onboarding process.