ForestView, a TDG company, is the Marketing Agency for the Connected Age.
Forestview grows brands to their customers’ expectations. Its diverse, multidisciplinary teams build direct, data-rich consumer experiences across the touchpoints that matter, to enable effective brand storytelling, personal engagement and commerce.
We seek for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to join us in expanding our high-profile client roster. She/He will be reporting to Forestview’s Chief Growth Officer.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience in digital marketing, communications, brand strategy or related field.
- Researching to materialize the company’s mission into new business opportunities and customer prospects.
- Contacting potential clients to arrange introductory meetings and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Demonstrating strategic thinking while analyzing key business drivers.
- Being able to coordinate diverse capabilities such as Creative, Performance Marketing, Customer Experience and Commerce to develop integrated marketing proposals for clients.
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of Forestview’s marketing plan.
- Monitoring and reporting the progress of the BD Plan (i.e. leads, proposals, sales, track record).
We’re looking for someone who
- Has 3 years of experience in digital marketing, communications, or related field.
- Is a strategic thinker - able to see the forest – while having the analytical skills to not lose the trees.
- Demonstrates strong communication and team coordination skills.
- Is able to multi-task, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Greek.
Benefits and Perks
ForestView company is part of TDG, recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A career path at the forefront of digital business.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A super competitive performance-based bonus scheme.
- A budgeted training and professional development plan.
- A vibrant workspace at the center of digital innovation within TDG’s Headquarters.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid-time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Health insurance scheme.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
- Fresh fruit and the best selection of tea every day.
ForestView offers a hybrid working model. Team members currently can meet in person. ForestView continues to grow our team by conducting a remote-first onboarding process.