At TailWind, we partner with marketers, agencies, publishers and retailers to help them cut through the complexity of digital transformation and accelerate their business fast forward through automated, data-driven marketing solutions.
TailWind, a ThinkDigital Group (TDG) company, is the exclusive partner of Sizmek - by Amazon, Xandr an AT&T Company, and GlobalWebIndex in a big number of EMEA markets. To enable local retailers to create new diversified revenue lines TailWind has partnered with the world’s leading retail media platform, CitrusAd.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, motivated Technical Account Executive to play a pivotal role in managing technical integrations with local Retailers, ensuring growth and success of their retail tech media venture. As a Technical Account Executive, you will be responsible to manage the active client integrations, providing technical support to ensure high-quality implementations lacking in defects.
The role requires a passionate, methodical and results-oriented professional who also keeps up the latest industry technologies and best practices to contribute to the Retail Tech Media development culture.
The successful candidate will be based at TDG’s Headquarters in Athens or at TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras and will report to TailWind’s Customer Success Manager.
- Act as a technical owner to assigned accounts, regularly meet with clients, and work through planning and execution of client needs.
- Project manage active client integrations, providing technical support to ensure high-quality implementations lacking in defects.
- Understand client business objectives and apply personal product knowledge and expertise to ensure customer growth and success.
- Be the advocate and voice for client requirements and challenges when collaborating with internal engineering and product management stakeholders.
- Maintain strong technical knowledge of Citrus’ product offerings and develop best practices, preferred configurations, and next steps for customer issues.
- Provide post-sales strategic technical guidance and advocacy, using best practices to build solutions for complex problems and collaborating with all stakeholders: clients, internal account management, and engineering teams.
- Maintain internal and external documentation surrounding all client integrations.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has 1-2 years of industry experience in a technical account manager, pre-sales engineer, or support engineer role in a business-to-business environment.
- Demonstrates previous project management and strong account management skills.
- Has strong customer service and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Is experienced in Advertising Technology and API based systems.
- Is adaptable and willing to learn new technologies.
- Displays a strong sense of grit with a drive to look at challenges and help define solutions.
- Is a team player and able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals and deadlines.
- Has excellent command of the English Language.
Benefits and Perks
TailWind company is part of TDG, recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A career path at the forefront of digital business.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A performance-based bonus scheme.
- Training and Personal Development Plan & Budget & access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid-time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Health insurance scheme.
- A vibrant workspace at the centre of digital innovation within TDG’s Headquarters in Athens or TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
TailWind is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting remote-first hiring and onboarding process. Thinkers can work remote-first until September 2021.