Project Agora, a ThinkDigital Group company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day-to-day, we work with over 2000 top digital Publishers and E-tailers in EMEA and LATAM, supporting them to maximize the value of each visitor, managing 11.5 billion impressions per month.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since its founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious to explore ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission, we are looking for a highly motivated Advertiser Success Executive to join our newly launched Project Agora Commerce Unit. You’ll join an established and fast-paced environment with the main focus on providing e-commerce Advertisers solutions that activate and grow their leads. Within our growing organization, you will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in EMEA and LATAM. As an Advertiser Success Executive, you will be responsible to provide accurate solutions to our Advertisers and act with a key role in growing clients’ business.
Being part of a fast-growing scale-up organization, the role requires a passionate, self-starter and team-player professional with the ability to contribute to our business growth.
The successful candidate will join the Campaign Operation Team and will be based in TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
Come join us and help keep the Open Web Open.
- Programming & management of digital advertising campaigns on our PA Commerce platform which run on eCommerce sites (eShops).
- Focus on optimization and data analysis in order to meet customers delivery & performance KPIs.
- Create & manage campaigns in our Commerce platform, measure and report performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Presenting and liaising with clients for providing continuous reporting, support and consulting on our digital advertising products and services, with a goal to maintain ongoing relationships.
- Analyze the campaigns' performance and conversions.
- Propose and execute A/B split testing scenarios as well as analyze the results.
- Work with internal and external teams in order to provide solutions.
We’re looking for someone who
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Data Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or another related field. Master would be considered a plus.
- Has 2-3 years working experience in eCommerce, digital advertising industry, retail or merchandising.
- Provides a strong business acumen to understand the business challenges that our solutions address.
- Has a proven ability to communicate directly to our clients, preferably in an account management/sales role.
- Can prioritize and deliver within strict deadlines.
- Has excellent communication skills in Greek and English, both written and verbal.
- Prioritizes features & solutions according to value & effort, in collaboration with Product and Business departments.
- Can be a voracious learner, having the desire and ability to become a deep expert in hundreds of use cases across multiple products.
- Is familiar with audience segmentation and pixel advertising.
Who will be working with
- A team with a great working culture that embraces autonomy and initiative-taking, supporting local media owners against international goliaths.
- A highly skilled engineer and business team organized in a specific structure, interacting with numerous UIs and tools.
- Sales and Product teams, in order to provide feedback on our campaigns & products.
- Gain deep knowledge of our products covering hundreds of use cases and offer excellent customer services.
- Develop communication skills to efficiently provide our Advertisers with your feedback.
- Become an expert in learning new products and ad technologies.
Benefits and Perks
Project Agora company is part of TDG, recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A budgeted training and professional development plan.
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid-time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Health insurance scheme.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea every day.
- Τype: Full-time
- Seniority Level: Mid-level
- Reports to: Technical Support Director
- Location: Patras, Greece
Project Agora is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting remote-first hiring and onboarding process. Thinkers all over the EMEA region can work remote-first until September 2021.