At TailWind, we partner with marketers, agencies, publishers and retailers to help them cut through the complexity of digital transformation and accelerate their business fast forward through automated, data-driven marketing solutions.
TailWind, a ThinkDigital Group (TDG) company, is the exclusive partner of Sizmek - by Amazon, Xandr (previously Appnexus), CitrusAd and GlobalWebIndex in Central Eastern Europe and the Middle East & North Africa regions.
We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to take part in the building, rolling out and promoting our solutions, products and services. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the overall business and innovation of our products with a focus on building outstanding and targeted strategies and campaigns to engage with marketers, agencies, publishers and retailers.
The role requires a passionate, creative and results-oriented professional who also keeps up the latest industry technologies and best practices.
The successful candidate will be based at TDG’s Headquarters in Athens and will report to TailWind's Managing Director.
- Plan and execute successful product roll-out plans. This includes setting up success criteria and parameters for product and features evaluation, project managing the process, owning and collecting feedback to evaluate success.
- Develop and share sales collaterals and best practices for pitching, activating and successfully using Tailwind’s solutions and products. Create product documentation, training resources; deliver product training to internal teams of different size and seniority.
- Manage and grow existing partner relationships. Design and manage product operations and support key cross-functional operational projects
- Directly engage with strategic customers to obtain market insights and strengthen relationships.
- Monitor global trends, track product adoption & collaborate with internal teams to gather market feedback, evolve the proposition and commercial & business models to successfully position our solutions in each of our markets and drive product update.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has 2-4 years of professional product marketing experience in a tech-enabled B2B environment. Knowledge of the AdTech industry will be considered a bonus.
- Has a proven experience in Go to Market and/or product adoption, product analysis or product marketing.
- Is a natural collaborator, able to work with anyone to reach a common goal, friendly, empathic, enthusiastic across different stakeholders and in any setting.
- Has a proven experience taking complex concepts and articulating them via simple, appealing storytelling, messaging and narratives.
- Is able to absorb new information quickly and effectively, think on your feet and solve complex issues in a demanding environment with competing priorities.
- Is data-driven, analytical, able to identify trends and generate actionable insights based on campaign and/or product analytics dashboards.
- Has an excellent command of the English Language.
Benefits and Perks
TailWind company is part of TDG, recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A career path at the forefront of digital business.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A performance-based bonus scheme.
- Training and Personal Development Plan & Budget & access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development.
- A vibrant workspace at the center of digital innovation within TDG’s Headquarters in Athens.
TailWind is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting remote-first hiring and onboarding process. Thinkers can work remote-first until August 2021.