ForestView, a TDG company, is the Marketing Agency for the Connected Age.
ForestView grows brands to their customers’ expectations. Its diverse, multidisciplinary teams build direct, data-rich consumer experiences across the touchpoints that matter, to enable effective brand storytelling, personal engagement and commerce.
To lead the company’s Commerce Practice, we seek to appoint a Business Unit Director. The ideal candidate should have solid experience in the provision of e-commerce services gained in a consulting - digital marketing - agency, an e-retailer or a brand. Willing to roll up their sleeves, they will be capable of zooming in the detail where necessary whilst seeing the Forest for the Trees to be able to grasp strategic opportunities and deliver. As a Business Unit Director, you will have an extraordinary opportunity to contribute to our client's growth by developing outstanding digital business solutions.
A Business Partner
- Fully immerse yourself in our client’s business to grow brands to their customers’ expectations by planning and orchestrating effective holistic commerce solutions that drive conversion across a wide number of digital marketplaces, owned and 3d party digital shelves.
- Demonstrate outstanding strategic retail and shopper thinking by connecting the dots across diverse disciplines such as Direct to Consumer Commerce, Category management, Shopper marketing, Brand & Performance Digital Media and new/emerging models to drive sustainable competitive advantage for our clients.
- Possess a diverse understanding of the business opportunities, challenges, and digital first shopper journeys faced in multiple market categories including CPG, Health & Beauty, Food, Fashion, Entertainment.
A Growth Agent
- Work with all relevant capability teams to recruit and onboard long term key account clients as per the company’s mission and objectives.
- Manage your business unit’s annual, quarterly and monthly budgeting and reporting process, ensuring profitable resource allocation and planning accuracy.
- Represent ForestView’s overall brand and businesses with clients, partners and stakeholders within the industry, participating in thought leadership initiatives, trade marketing activations and events.
- Motivate, inspire and develop a team of Commerce experts to ensure that they have a clear sense of purpose and direction. Create the needed training and development curriculum for the Commerce practice as part of the wider development program of the company.
- Foster an internal culture that harnesses business acumen, creativity, and data induced performance on all aspects of our work.
- Actively contribute to building ForestView’s capability, driving up the overall caliber of strategic thinking within the overall agency team.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has a high-flyer and extensive (5+ years) relevant experience at a senior level within the consulting, e-commerce, technology or digital marketing industry.
- Has a proven track record of creating business opportunities and delivering results in a very competitive environment with proven delivery of bottom-line profitability to a business.
- Displays a track record of building and leveraging relationships with senior people in large and small organizations, mastery of consultative selling and ability to build, lead and retain high performing and demanding teams.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and the ability to draw decisions and devise plans based on data coupled with an understanding of the value and the role creativity has in impacting shopping behavior.
Benefits and Perks
ForestView company is part of TDG, recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A career path at the forefront of digital business
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A performance-based bonus scheme
- Training and Personal Development Plan & Budget & access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- A vibrant workspace at the center of digital innovation within TDG’s Headquarters in Athens
- Fresh fruit everyday & the best selection of tea
ForestView is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting remote-first hiring and onboarding process. Thinkers can work remote-first until August 2021.