Project Agora, a ThinkDigital Group (TDG) company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day-to-day, we work with over 500 top digital Publishers and E-retailers in EMEA supporting them to maximize the value of each of their website visitors.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since its founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission, we're looking for a passionate and experienced Product Manager to manage and grow Project Agora's advertising experiences, which currently reach millions of consumers at EMEA every day. The successful candidate will join the Project Agora’s Product team in Athens and will work closely with internal teams including Development, Data Analytics and Sales.
Come join us and help keep the Open Web Open.
- Drive the product strategy and roadmap for our ad experiences including video & display across mobile and desktop to deliver on advertiser outcomes and enhance user experience
- Launch, test & fine-tune new products and features
- Work with Data, Development & Design teams to identify and drive opportunities for improved revenue and user experience through our advertising stack
- Research and partner with 3rd party ad vendors to leverage opportunities via partnerships
- Write and prioritize thoughtful and detailed requirements to realize the experiences of our customers
- Be a subject matter expert for their product area and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and solutions
- Work collaboratively with team members across different departments incl. Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, AdOps & Sales from product inception to product launch and optimization
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working as a product manager in businesses heavy on online, cross-platform user experiences
- Prior working experience in an advertising/marketing tech company or a digital publishing group will be considered a bonus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Knowledge of design principles, U/X, user & market research, A/B testing, quantitative and qualitative research
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies will be considered as a plus
- Tech-savviness and continuous learning and self-development mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
- A competitive package based on experience and skills
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team. Project Agora Company is part of TDG (ThinkDigital Group), recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea every day