Project Agora, is the programmatic and native advertising company of TDG.
Project Agora launched in late 2014 and is currently a multi awarded, brand-safe, native advertising marketplace matching local publishers with advertising demand coming from a multivariate number of sources. The company operates across Central-Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and is seeking to hire a Publisher Success Manager for its Athens office.
The Customer Success Team is responsible for nurturing and growing existing client relationships in the supply and demand chain.
As part of the Publisher team, the Senior Success Manager will offer best-in-class service to our existing publisher portfolio by evangelizing our latest product solutions, providing insightful updates and acting as a trusted advisor for all things related to supply-side monetization.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
This is a mid-level position with fantastic room for growth.
- Own the ultimate success of an allocated client portfolio, including product adoption, retention, and growth
- Utilize reporting and visualization tools to provide regular insights to the clients
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to evaluate progress, identify opportunities and address obstacles
- Work hand-in-glove with the Product team to take our latest solutions to market, and feedback on the roadmap and rollout plan
- Develop a deep understanding of our product proposition as well as the market landscape
Required Skills & Experience
- Client-facing work experience within the digital advertising space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Greek & English
- Proactive, goal-oriented approach and ability to understand and prioritize tasks quickly
- Top notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strategic thinking, focus on defining and executing on an exceptional customer experience
- Passion for digital advertising
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A performance-based bonus scheme
- Training and professional development
- Access to the company’s library for professional and personal development
- Fresh Fruit Everyday & the best selection of Tea
The opportunity to be part of an integrated services team in one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA