Project Agora, a ThinkDigital Group (TDG) company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day to day, we work with over 500 top digital Publishers and E-retailers in EMEA supporting them to maximize the value of each of their website visitors.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
The Technical Account Manager role sits within our Project Agora Commercial unit which is responsible for nurturing and growing existing customer relationships in the demand chain of the digital advertising ecosystem. The position is based in TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras. Do you have what it takes?
- Smooth customer onboarding by hosting training webinars, enrich our FAQ section and knowledge base to enable our customers unlock the full potential of our products
- Work hand-in-glove with the Commercial team to exceed revenue goals Grow key-clients' lifetime value
- Liaise internally with the Product & Support team on new product features and enhancements
- Work closely with Commercial Teams to meet the company’s New Business goals by providing Technical assistance/expertise where needed
- Utilize our tech stack to activate programmatic advertising solutions for an allocated portfolio of accounts
- Proactively engage clients at risk to reduce churn
- Grow clients’ adoption & identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities to hit quarterly MBOs.
Required skills / abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer/ Data Science or Engineering related field
- Passion for digital advertising, internet trends and continual learning
- Must enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams and possess good interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and deliver to very tight deadlines
- Previous Experience with CSM platforms will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills in Greek and English as a minimum
- Problem solving mindset, being proactive on improving processes and tools
- Strong analytical skills, ability to transform data into actions
- 3 years of experience in a Customer Success/Support, Account Management related role
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance-based bonus scheme
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team. Project Agora Company is part of TDG (ThinkDigital Group), recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021.
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday