Project Agora, a ThinkDigital Group (TDG) company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day to day, we work with over 500 top digital Publishers and E-retailers in EMEA supporting them to maximize the value of each of their website visitors.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission, we are looking for a talented and experienced Business Analysis Manager. The successful candidate will be based in Athens and report to TDG Finance Director.
- Work with business partners to turn analysis into value adding insight
- Contribute to the revenue and margin reporting and to the explanation of performance against budget, prior performance and market conditions
- Collaborate with business partners to produce the annual budget
- Understand the drivers of current performance
- Maximize sales productivity through definition and monitoring of KPIs and OKRs
- Produce data for the Senior Management, the Business Analysis Manager must oversee the use of various applications and platforms
- Design and implement dashboards and reports in BI tool (Targit)
- The candidate should be able to work with teams to define needs and reporting templates to drive Business Analysis
Required skills / abilities:
- BS in Finance, Statistics, Economics or relevant field
- Master Degree will be considered as advantage
- 5+ years of experience in Finance/Commercial Finance/BI department
- Analytical Skills supported with BI thinking
- Project management skills are a must
- Previous experience with Targit and Softone or other BI and ERPs tools
- Proactive, detail oriented
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance-based bonus scheme
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team. Project Agora Company is part of TDG (ThinkDigital Group), recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021.
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday