Project Agora, a ThinkDigitalGroup company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day to day, we work with over 500 top digital Publishers and E-tailers in EMEA supporting them to maximize the value of each of their website visitors.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission to double our Engineering Department during the next two years, we are looking for a talented and experienced VP of Engineering. The Project Agora VP of Engineering will lead our fast growing and dynamic Development Department with the intent to build technology solutions and data lead products to further maximize the value we create for our partner Media Owners.
- Recommending technological evolution and improvements on efficiency.
- Leading the Development team through management and mentorship.
- Heavily Contributing to recruitment activities.
- Developing a High-performance environment, priding quality and ability to build.
- Be a champion of external/internal knowledge sharing on all things related to technology and software development.
- Research new features and solutions in Cooperation with our Product Team.
- Developing Processes to ensure that technological quality standards are consistently met.
- Preparing and Optimizing technology budgets.
Who you are:
- You have 7+ years Technology experience in a Software and or Data Warehouse environment, including more than 3 of managing a team of Developers.
- You’ve are a Strategic Problem Solver capable of applying technological solutions to drive solutions and have a solid foundation in Software design.
- You are a Technical Ambassador with experience communicating concepts and ideas to Engineers, Product teams, and Commercial teams alike.
Who You will be working with:
- A team with great working culture which embraces autonomy and initiative taking, supporting local media owners against international goliaths
- Highly skilled engineers following Agile/Scrum processes and procedures.
- Product teams understanding Software development and Engineering teams versed in the use of modern cloud technologies
- Contribute to the company Product Roadmap from the technology perspective
- Grow a motivated High-Performance team
- Guarantee a healthy Development Velocity
- Pick the most fitting Quality -ilities to make our projects a success
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance-based bonus scheme
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team. Project Agora Company is part of TDG (ThinkDigital Group), recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021.
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- Τype: Full-time
- Reports to: Managing Director Project Agora
- Location: Athens or Patras, Greece