ForestView is the TDG Marketing and Commerce Agency for the Connected Age, building direct, data rich consumer experiences across the touchpoints that matter in each consumer journey.
We are looking for an ambitious Client Service Director with a highly developed business acumen and the ability to lead and inspire our internal multidisciplinary teams help grows brands to their customers' expectations by building direct, data rich consumer experiences.
The successful candidate will be based in our HQ in Athens and report to ForestView’s Managing Director.
Do you have what it takes?
- Be the strategic point of contact for the senior level management of our clients, establishing long lasting trustful relationships built on tangible business success.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the management team to to design, build and manage data rich and impactful consumer experiences across multiple touchpoints.
- Mentor and develop a team of ambitious client partners in finding solutions to both client and internal challenges. Foster a collaborative, productive and empowering working environment. Provide team with all necessary tools and training to improve core expertise and continued career growth.
- Create an effective process and information flow between the client partnerships team and all other disciplines.
- Support new business efforts and determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives.
- Participate, as member of the senior management, in strategy direction, product development, recruiting, marketing activations, mentoring / coaching team associates. Contribute in corporate marketing communications regarding ForestView, to establish new partnerships, recruit talent or generate internal pride and advocacy.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Significant experience in the marketing, consultancy and or advertising sector in a senior management or executive level position.
- Proven experience of utilizing digital marketing practices as part of the overall marketing mix.
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships at the most senior level.
- Proven leadership experience managing teams and coaching and mentoring individuals.
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Greek and English.
What we offer:
- A career path at the forefront of digital business in one of the Great Place to Work®
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills and a performance based bonus scheme
- Training and Personal Development Plan & Budget & access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- A vibrant workspace at the center of digital innovation within TDG’s Headquarters in Athens.
- Fresh Fruit Everyday & the best selection of Tea when at the office