Project Agora, a ThinkDigital Group (TDG) company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day to day, we work with over 500 top digital Publishers and E-tailers in EMEA supporting them to maximize the value of each of their website visitors.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission to further grow our Sales team and expand our offering on more markets, we are looking for a talented Sales Development Representative. The Sales Development will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in EMEA.
- Be a subject matter expert on Project Agora’s offering and effectively communicate its value proposition to potential clients.
- Research and develop targeted prospect lists in order to generate new qualified opportunities through outbound initiatives.
- Fully qualify and manage leads effectively to maximize sales opportunities.
- Work as part of the broader commercial and growth teams to improve execution and drive great team results.
- Track activity and maintain reporting within Project Agora CRM systems.
- Utilize company platforms and tools to Achieve qualified lead/sales call target
Who you are:
- You have 1-3 years in Digital Media experience, preferably in Sales.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or relevant numeric field.
- You are comfortable with web-based applications and MS office Suite.
- You have excellent command of the English language.
- Having knowledge in the Digital Advertising ecosystem will be considered a plus.
- Speak Spanish
Who You will be working with:
- A team with great working culture which embraces autonomy and initiative taking, supporting local media owners against international goliaths
- The SDR team will work with a large variety of clients in different countries in CEE, SEE, MEA
- Good presentation, communications and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with different levels of people.
- Willingness to learn and constantly keep up with trends and best practices.
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, can work independently.
- Contribute to a motivated High-Performance team.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A super competitive performance-based bonus scheme.
- A budgeted training and professional development plan.
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team. Project Agora Company is part of TDG (ThinkDigital Group), recognized Great Place to Work® for 2021.
- Health Insurance Scheme.
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday.
- Τype: Full-time
- Reports to: International Sales Manager Project Agora
- Location: Athens, Greece